Wood shutters are a popular window fixture offering a permanent solution to elevate the interior of your house. This shutter type is great to add some amount of luxury, character, and depth to the space uplifting its decor and design. And if you are in search of wood shutters, you are just at the right place with us!
Why buy Wood shutters?
Wood shutters are known for their many benefits which include:
- Light Control- You can adjust the louvers on wood shutters to limit the amount of sunlight you want inside the room. Wood being a denser material, you get a little bit more precision with this adjustment.
- Reduces allergy- Window fixtures are typically designed to be thin or soft. While curtains are popular as window coverings, they are a big reason behind the accumulation of dust and allergens. With the use of wood shutters, you can easily get rid of all these issues. They are not easy to clean and don’t collect dust, thus limiting the chances of allergies.
- Highly durable- Wood shutters are known for their durability. If properly maintained, they can easily last for the entire duration of your house. Besides, given the way wood shutters are constructed and assembled, they are less likely to get affected by daily wear and tear.
- Timeless- The best part about wood shutters is their timeless trend. With use for over a hundred years, they are probably going to e in style forever. That means an investment in wood shutters will help you to always stay updated with the current shutters trend.
Types of wood shutters
Craftsman Shutters have been manufacturing as well as exporting wood shutters since 1995 and gained the goodwill of being the best dealer to date. We specialize in various types of wood shutters with each having its diverse quality to impress you.
- Basswood Shutters- This is one of the most in-demand window wood shutters featuring a closed grain-like structure and less sap, together making it easy to apply the primer and paint. Basswood has a slow growth meaning the wood is straight and less prone to cracks.
- Cedarwood Shutters- Cedar wood-made shutters are aesthetically pleasing, versatile, and lightweight. The specialty of this wood is it comes in different colors, with the pinkish-red shade being quite in demand. Cedar wood shutters are weather resistance and rot-proof.
- >Redwood Shutters- If you are looking for shutters in a reddish tone, that is also lightweight, durable, and soft, redwood shutters are for you. They are a popular choice when it comes to wood quality.
- >Pinewood Shutters- Pinewood shutters are lightweight, soft, and light-toned shutters available in a number of finishes. Besides, they are highly versatile, inexpensive and one of the most common wood shutters in demand.
Get the best Wood shutters from Craftsman Shutters
Wood shutters are known for their timeless beauty and will forever be in trend. If you wish to decorate your house with this beauty, we are here to serve your needs. The best shutters company in the Toronto area, Craftsman Shutters, offers you both exterior and interior wood shutters designed and manufactured with precision.
To learn more about our wood shutters, call 416-282-4229 or email us at email@example.com.